Wireless Manager ME 6.0 for Windows without Installation (Basic Version)
This application supports wired or wireless connection of screen display images from a PC to the PT-VW435N/VX505N.
The following describes the procedures for using the application without installing it in a PC.
By copying Wireless Manager ME 6.0 to a removable media such as an SD card, the application can be used by connecting the
removable media to a PC, without installing the application. If an older version of Wireless Manager is stored in the removable media,
be sure to delete the entire folder containing the program from the media before copying the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||
Application is possible to the following models, but restrictions vary depending on the model.
For details, see the List of compatible projector models.
PT-DZ570* / DW530* / DX500* / FW430* / FX400* / FW300NT / FW300** / F300NT / F300**/ VX400NT /
LB90NT / LW80NT / LB80NT / LB75NT
* To operate wireless projection, the optional Wireless Module ET-WM200 is required.
** The PT-FW300 and PT-F300 support a wired LAN system only.
Click buttons below to check out version information.
For Windows ®
Intel ® Core™ 2 Duo or higher processor or compatible processor installed.
Intel ® Core™ i5 or higher recommended for projection.
|RAM||1,024 MB or more|
At least 100 MB free space
(Extra free space is required to save the projector information.)
For connection by wired LAN: LAN terminal (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) is necessary.
For connection by wireless LAN: Wireless LAN adapter (IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard compliance) is necessary.
|Monitor screen||High Color (16 bits) or up|
|Desktop area||1,024 dots x 768 dots or more, 2,048 dots x 1,536 dots or less|
• Note that operation is not guaranteed when used with system environments other than the above or on homemade computers.
• Compatibility of Microsoft Windows ® XP, Windows Vista ® , and Windows ® 7
Microsoft Windows ® XP: SP3 only supported
Microsoft Windows Vista ® : Up to SP2 supported
Windows ® 7: Up to SP1 supported
• Some functions may not be able to be used on a computer using a wireless WAN.
• When connecting with IEEE 802.11n standard, the wireless LAN adaptor, projector and access point used must all
support the 11n standard.
• If the computer has a switchable graphics function is to be switched, remember to stop projection before switching the function.
If the Wireless Manager ME 6.0 is used without installed, no sound will be output.
The operation is slower than when the software is installed and used.
Downloading the Software
1. Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice.
Once the installer has been downloaded, double click WMme6.0_win_basic.exe . This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named WMme6.0_win_basic.
2. Double-click " WMStart.exe " to launch Wireless Manager ME6.0.
The software starts up and operation is now possible using the same procedure as when the software was installed.
When a removable media was selected as the storage destination, insert it into the computer to be connected to the projector so that it will be recognized. The software may start up automatically with some removable media.
Compatible Projector List