Wireless Manager ME 6.0 for Windows
This application supports wired or wireless connection of screen display images from a PC to the PT-VW435N/VX505N.
Be sure to uninstall the old version of the software before upgrading to the new version.
|Compatible Projector Models||
Application is possible to the following models, but restrictions vary depending on the model.
For details, see the List of compatible projector models.
PT-DZ570* / DW530* / DX500* / FW430* / FX400* / FW300NT / FW300** / F300NT / F300**/ VX400NT /
LB90NT / LW80NT / LB80NT / LB75NT
* To operate wireless projection, the optional Wireless Module ET-WM200 is required.
** The PT-FW300 and PT-F300 support a wired LAN system only.
Click buttons below to check out version information.
For Windows ®
Intel ® Core™ 2 Duo or higher processor or compatible processor installed.
Intel ® Core™ i5 or higher recommended for projection.
|RAM||1,024 MB or more|
At least 100 MB free space
(Extra free space is required to save the projector information.)
For connection by wired LAN: LAN terminal (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T) is necessary.
For connection by wireless LAN: Wireless LAN adapter (IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard compliance) is necessary.
|Monitor screen||High Color (16 bits) or up|
|Desktop area||1,024 dots x 768 dots or more, 2,048 dots x 1,536 dots or less|
• Note that operation is not guaranteed when used with system environments other than the above or on homemade computers.
• Compatibility of Microsoft Windows ® XP, Windows Vista ® , and Windows ® 7
Microsoft Windows ® XP: SP3 only supported
Microsoft Windows Vista ® : Up to SP2 supported
Windows ® 7: Up to SP1 supported
• Some functions may not be able to be used on a computer using a wireless WAN.
• When connecting with IEEE 802.11n standard, the wireless LAN adaptor, projector and access point used must all
support the 11n standard.
• If the computer has a switchable graphics function is to be switched, remember to stop projection before switching the function.
Downloading and Installing the Software
1. Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice.
Once the installer has been downloaded, double click WMme6.0_win.exe .
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named WMme6.0_win.
2. Double click the setup icon in the WMme6.0_win folder.
For specific installation instructions, refer to the following manual.
USB driver for the USB display function (only for the PT-VW435N/VX505N/VX400NT)
If you are connecting the USB cable for the first time, it is necessary to install a USB driver. Go through the following steps
to install the USB driver. The USB display function is only available when the projector supports the USB display function.
Downloading the USB driver
Right click the Download button above and select Save to file to save the installer program to the folder of your choice.
Once the installer has been downloaded, double click usb_driver.exe.
This will uncompress the installation files and create a folder named USB_Display_Driver.
Installing the USB driver (For the first time when you connect the USB cable)
1. When the “Updated Driver Software” screen appears, click “Browse my computer for driver software”.
• When using a computer that runs Windows XP:
1. Select “No, not this time”, and click [Next] on the “Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard" screen.
2. Select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)", and click [Next] .
2. Click [Browse] for “Search for driver software in this location”.
On the “Browse For Folder” screen, select the “USBDriver” folder that was generated after downloading, and click [OK].
3. It is now time to return to the wizard screen, so click [Next].
4. The <Windows security> screen is displayed so click “Install this driver software anyway”.
• When using a computer that is running Windows XP, click
[Continue Anyway] on the <Hardware Installation> screen.
5. When the “Windows has successfully updated your driver software" message appears, click [Close].
If you change the USB port on the PC, it is necessary to perform the above-described operating again.